I can’t believe Lady Gaga is Hatsune Miku’s closing act
Welcome! This is a multi-fandom blog with occasional NSFW. I always tag it though, so you can blacklist NSFW. Happy blogging!
So did anyone else watch the snk ova which included a precious widdle babby jean fucking kiRSCHTEIN?!
like okay. I’m an Armin fan through and through, but holy shit baby jean with his precious widdle chub face was enough to slay me like no other.
so I decided in honor of this precious little nerd, I’d make that yummy dinner style omurice that he’s eating in the gif above.
Now, as y’all probably don’t know unless you’re stalkinig me, I had a really shitty stomach flu (thanks to my dumb sister who I caught it from), so I actually didn’t eat for like 2 days, and this is one of the first actual meals that I’m eating. Because of this, I decided I wanted some delicious fuckin beef sausage in this dish, which is why I added it there despite it probably not existing in jean’s own dish. If you want to incorporate sausages into your dish like I did, follow the instructions as written. If you wanna be a basic bitch and ditch the meat, be my fuckin guest.
Babby Kirschtein’s Dinner Omurice
(serves: 1 lol like you have anyone else to eat it with anyway u loner)
Ingredients for Omurice-
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 beef sausage*, butterflied
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
*so since my family’s full of russian FOB’s, they took to considering hot dogs as sausages, so what other people call hot dogs, I call a sausage. That’s what I’m using in this recipe. I’m using a beef sausage because they’re juicy as fuck and the juice gets all over the rice and enhances the flavor a shit ton.
Ingredients for the sauce-
- 1/2 cup red wine (I used Chianti)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 beef sausage, butterflied
- 3 Tbsp tonkatsu sauce
Procedure for Omurice-
- butterfly two beef sausages and fry over medium high heat them until they brown and start kind of flaying up a bit. Chop them both up into moderately small pieces when done, and save one of them for the rice, and the other for the sauce.
- get your garlic and smash it with a hella large knife. Once mashed, mince it with the knife into super teeny pieces. Throw it into the rice and mix that shit around.
- In the same pan that the sausages were friend in, add the rice/garlic, and one of the chopped up sausages. Allow the mixture to heat up and brown a teeny bit.
- Push the mixture onto one side of the pan and put your ketchup straight onto the pan. Let it heat up for about 30 seconds because fuckin idk it tastes better that way.
- Mix it into the rice and allow it to cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Once it’s done, put it on a plate and mold that shit to make it look cute.
- Now for the eggs, beat those lil shits and add a pinch of salt and pepper fo dat flava.
- heat up a large pan to high heat and add a bit of cooking spray/olive oil/canola oil to keep the egg from sticking.
- throw the beaten eggs on there and move the pan around so the eggs are spread into a thin, crepe like circle.
- Once that’s done, lay it on top of the rice and fold it over the rice all pretty like.
Procedure for the Sauce-
- In a large saucepan, heat the wine until it reduces by half
- add the rest of the ingredients, as well as the second sausage and cook until it’s bubbling like a shit ton.
- Pour dat shit onto your omurice and make it look majestic and dinner-like as fuck.
- Feed it to your adorable babby jean haha OH WAIT YOU DON’T HAVE A BABBY JEAN.
AND BAM. We done. You made mama kirschtein proud and you made babby kirschtein even hungrier.
Enjoy eating your delicious fuckin omurice for dinner by yourself as you cry over the snk OVA’s with all of your heart and soul.
PEACE OUT NERDSICLES
See that guy in the green? He’s Isayma’s editor, and he’s the reason why Sasha is still alive. You should thank him.
His editor talked him out of killing her off in Volume 9
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Guys who try to use the “Are you on your period?” as way to end an argument always amuse me. Because it gives me the excuse to lean in close and whisper.
“I started my day by waking up in a pool of my own blood. Is that how you’d like me to end yours?”
omfg this is great
New favorite comeback.